I’m running a session in Croydon today.
Designed for HR professionals and/or line managers, this interactive workshop provides training in:
- Cancer treatment, its side effects and the impact on a person’s work.
- The Equality Act and the Disability Discrimination Act.
- Talking about cancer.
- Supporting carers’ needs.
- Making workplace adjustments.
- Managing bereavement and end of life.
This is a fantastic course. I run these sessions on behalf of Macmillan Cancer Support. For more details and to book your session – https://www.macmillan.org.uk/about-us/what-we-do/how-we-work/work-and-cancer/macmillan-at-work