I’m running two sessions today for the masterclass webinars
Macmillan Cancer Support webinars are perfect for HR professionals and line managers. Book one of the online webinars to learn from and question the UK’s leading cancer and work experts.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Macmillan Cancer Support suspended face-to-face training at the beginning of March 2020.
Benefits of the webinars
- Choose from a range of masterclasses, including Cancer in your workplace in-house and open sessions, or bespoke training.
- Each masterclass is highly interactive and features a range of activities, including the analysis of real case studies, small group sessions and whole class discussions.
- Class sizes are limited to 15 participants to ensure the best learning experience.
- Our longer masterclasses will help you develop a tailored action plan for your organisation.
- Participants can get their questions answered by the UK’s leading cancer and work experts.
- Participants receive lifelong access to our excellent e-learning course – Cancer in the workplace for managers.
For more details – https://www.macmillan.org.uk/about-us/what-we-do/how-we-work/work-and-cancer/macmillan-at-work