For people who have recently (within the past year) set up self help or support groups (Including Professionals) & Volunteers.
Focuses on the purpose of self help and support groups and how to engage and utilise the skills and experience of your members:
· Dealing with group dynamics and identifying support and training needs
· Reflect on the purpose of support groups
· Review the progress of your support group
· Identify needs and solutions
· Identify how to deal better with group dynamics
Training carried out on behalf of Macmillan Cancer Support