ABA Horizons believes that all children can learn when given the appropriate tools and support. At ABA Horizons, we help young people with ASD to maximize their potential by providing high quality, individualised services based on the scientifically validated principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis.
First Aid Training
Content of the course is structured to meet the statutory standards specified by the Health and Safety Executive (First Aid) Regulations (1981). However, there are a range of ‘advanced’ subjects included to further ensure participants are competent first aiders.
Email - email@example.com
Mobile 07833 696198
Patient & Public Involvement & Engagement
JS Training services can support and help to empower, and enable patients, carers, members of the public with an interest, health professionals and researchers in service user involvement and engagement.
Microsoft Word & Excel Training - basic, intermediate and advanced
Our most popular sessions are basic Microsoft excel and Microsoft word. These programmes are run for individuals or groups of up to 8. This allows the group to grow as individuals and together, learning new skills and methods and improving their working practices.
Recent Blog Posts
- Find our resources here, helping you through the summer and beyond! ResourcesRead More »
- I’m running a webinar session today on behalf of Macmillan Cancer Support……….. I’m one of the trainers for the new masterclass webinars Macmillan Cancer Support webinars are perfect for HR professionals and line managers. Book one of the online webinars to learn from and question the UK’s leading cancer and work experts. Due to the Read MoreRead More »
- We provide complete ABA intensive programmes because we see the good that it does. Your child will work one-on-one with our Autism Therapists to help them develop and progress. We bring the highest care, respect, and patience when working with your child. Through our ABA programmes, your child will be more comfortable with the world Read MoreRead More »
- I’m one of the trainers for the new masterclass webinars Macmillan Cancer Support webinars are perfect for HR professionals and line managers. Book one of the online webinars to learn from and question the UK’s leading cancer and work experts. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Macmillan Cancer Support suspended face-to-face training at the beginning of Read MoreRead More »
- Public & Patient Involvement and Engagement JS Training Services carries out various training packages:- Cancer Patient and Carer Lived Experience Leaders training (Engagement and involvement). From Focus Groups to survey results – Developed, facilitated and reports/evaluations produced. Patient,Service User,Carer & Public Involvement and Engagement. Listening & Responding, Cancer Awareness. We can develop any training package Read MoreRead More »