ABA Horizons believes that all children can learn when given the appropriate tools and support. At ABA Horizons, we help young people with ASD to maximize their potential by providing high quality, individualised services based on the scientifically validated principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis.
First Aid Training
Content of the course is structured to meet the statutory standards specified by the Health and Safety Executive (First Aid) Regulations (1981). However, there are a range of ‘advanced’ subjects included to further ensure participants are competent first aiders.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile 07833 696198
Patient & Public Involvement & Engagement
JS Training services can support and help to empower, and enable patients, carers, members of the public with an interest, health professionals and researchers in service user involvement and engagement.
Microsoft Word & Excel Training - basic, intermediate and advanced
Our most popular sessions are basic Microsoft excel and Microsoft word. These programmes are run for individuals or groups of up to 8. This allows the group to grow as individuals and together, learning new skills and methods and improving their working practices.
Recent Blog Posts
- I’m running two sessions today for the masterclass webinars Macmillan Cancer Support webinars are perfect for HR professionals and line managers. Book one of the online webinars to learn from and question the UK’s leading cancer and work experts. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Macmillan Cancer Support suspended face-to-face training at the beginning of March Read MoreRead More »
- We provide complete ABA intensive programmes because we see the good that it does – To find out more, check out our website. ABA Horizons Read More »
- First Aid training Read More »
- I’m one of the webinar trainers – for more details….. www.macmillan.org.uk/about-us/what-we-do/how-we-work/work-and-cancer/macmillan-at-work/ Read More »
- Right, it’s been 25 years, I made it this far, I sometimes wonder how. I’ve been posting blogs/twittering/showing video clips since March – some of you have been with me and some of you dipped in and out. To some of you, thanks for being there for the first 27 years, and some of you Read MoreRead More »