ABA Horizons believes that all children can learn when given the appropriate tools and support. At ABA Horizons, we help young people with ASD to maximize their potential by providing high quality, individualised services based on the scientifically validated principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis.
First Aid Training
Content of the course is structured to meet the statutory standards specified by the Health and Safety Executive (First Aid) Regulations (1981). However, there are a range of ‘advanced’ subjects included to further ensure participants are competent first aiders.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile 07833 696198
Patient & Public Involvement & Engagement
JS Training services can support and help to empower, and enable patients, carers, members of the public with an interest, health professionals and researchers in service user involvement and engagement.
Microsoft Word & Excel Training - basic, intermediate and advanced
Our most popular sessions are basic Microsoft excel and Microsoft word. These programmes are run for individuals or groups of up to 8. This allows the group to grow as individuals and together, learning new skills and methods and improving their working practices.
Recent Blog Posts
- Stop cancer becoming the Forgotten ‘C’ Currently, the news headlines are focusing on the increase in coronavirus cases and the ‘second wave’ facing the UK. We are already seeing further disruption to cancer services and fear this will lead to even more people waiting for treatment. We’re campaigning harder than ever for urgent action from UK Read MoreRead More »
- I’m running a session today for the masterclass webinars Macmillan Cancer Support webinars are perfect for HR professionals and line managers. Book one of the online webinars to learn from and question the UK’s leading cancer and work experts. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Macmillan Cancer Support suspended face-to-face training at the beginning of March Read MoreRead More »
- “When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween.” www.jpfs-trainer.co.ukRead More »
- ABA Horizons believes every child can learn. Especially when given the right tools and support. Despite if they learn differently from you and I. We strive to help young people on the spectrum to maximise their potential. Based on the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis, we provide high quality, individualised services. We increase effective learning Read MoreRead More »
- www.jpfs-trainer.co.ukRead More »