Public & Patient Involvement & Engagement
JS Training services can support and help to empower, and enable patients, carers, members of the public with an interest, health professionals and researchers in service user involvement and engagement.
First Aid Training
Content of the course is strucured to meet the statutory standards specified by the Health and Safety Executive (First Aid) Regulations (1981). However, there are a range of ‘advanced’ subjects included to further ensure participants are competent first aiders.
The delivery of the course will include a practical, hands-on approach through the use of scenarios and skills stations. Each learner will receive an up-to-date training manual and a host of additional resources needed to engage, support and coach each student.
Additional topics can be included if appropriate to your work place and subject to agreement.
For more information, please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
Email - email@example.com
Telephone 01206 299441
Mobile 07833 696198
Microsoft Word & Excel Training - basic, intermediate and advanced
Our most popular sessions are basic Microsoft excel and Microsoft word. These programmes are run for individuals or groups of up to 8. This allows the group to grow as individuals and together, learning new skills and methods and improving their working practices.
Recent Blog Posts
- JS Training Services was established in 2013 and has been working within various partnerships since this time, including charities and agencies within the public sector. We carry out the following training packages:- Cancer Patient and Carer Lived Experience Leaders training Focus Groups – Developed and facilitated. Patient, Service User, Carer & Public Involvement and Engagement Read MoreRead More »
- ABA Horizons want to bring our expertise to the UK to help those individuals on the spectrum, and their families. As it wasn’t long ago in the USA when people with Autism didn’t have access to the services they needed. Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA Therapy) was one such inaccessible service. The S.819 (111th): Autism Treatment Read MoreRead More »
- “The skill of listening and fully attending is the most essential support skill of all. Much listening in everyday life is very superficial – half the listener’s attention may be on the speaker; the rest on external events, thinking about something else or forming an opinion about what the speaker is saying.” For more details Read MoreRead More »
- We provide various training packages to suit the size and type of business you are involved with, tailoring the training to suit your needs. Content of the course is structured to meet the statutory standards specified by the Health and Safety Executive (First Aid) Regulations (1981). However, there are a range of ‘advanced’ subjects included Read MoreRead More »
- Do you want to support your employees better if they have cancer or are caring with someone who has cancer? Supporting employees to remain in, or return to work, can benefit your business as well. Macmillan Cancer Support has developed a course designed for managers to give them better awareness of: The cancer journey and Read MoreRead More »