Public & Patient Involvement & Engagement
JS Training services can support and help to empower, and enable patients, carers, members of the public with an interest, health professionals and researchers in service user involvement and engagement.
First Aid Training
Content of the course is strucured to meet the statutory standards specified by the Health and Safety Executive (First Aid) Regulations (1981). However, there are a range of ‘advanced’ subjects included to further ensure participants are competent first aiders.
The delivery of the course will include a practical, hands-on approach through the use of scenarios and skills stations. Each learner will receive an up-to-date training manual and a host of additional resources needed to engage, support and coach each student.
Additional topics can be included if appropriate to your work place and subject to agreement.
For more information, please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone 01206 299441
Mobile 07833 696198
Microsoft Word & Excel Training - basic, intermediate and advanced
Our most popular sessions are basic Microsoft excel and Microsoft word. These programmes are run for individuals or groups of up to 8. This allows the group to grow as individuals and together, learning new skills and methods and improving their working practices.
Recent Blog Posts
- JS Training services can support and help to empower, and enable patients, carers, health professionals and researchers in service user involvement and engagement. You can handpick material from our existing training packages, and combine them with bespoke elements to deliver your learning requirements. Our new training package is now available. For more details on these Read MoreRead More »
- Between 1988 and 2003, Jamie Spencer worked in the construction industry as a Quantity Surveyor. In 1995 following personal experience of a life threatening condition, his career direction changed. From 1998 he set up a support group and became involved in public and patient involvement in Nottingham. His experience of working in service user involvement Read MoreRead More »
- Do you want to support your employees better if they have cancer or are caring with someone who has cancer? Supporting employees to remain in, or return to work, can benefit your business as well. Macmillan Cancer Support has developed a course designed for managers to give them better awareness of: The cancer journey and Read MoreRead More »
- We provide various training packages to suit the size and type of business you are involved with, tailoring the training to suit your needs. Content of the course is structured to meet the statutory standards specified by the Health and Safety Executive (First Aid) Regulations (1981). However, there are a range of ‘advanced’ subjects included Read MoreRead More »
- I am the consultant for ABA Horizons. ABA Horizons is dedicated to enriching the lives of our patients and their families. Working closely with the family and direct care staff to assist them in achieving the highest level of independence and community integration. We have been successful on improving the quality of life of our Read MoreRead More »